For the safety of club members and the public and for the representation of our club to the community, club members when attending outings and meetings and when wearing club logos will:
- Observe all RMT maritime and boating safety requirements.
- Comply with all State Fisheries rules relating to fish size restrictions, bag limits, prohibited areas and times.
- Consider 'catch and release' objectives and any other means that will conserve and foster sustainable fishing.
- Support the Clubs' activities and its aim of promoting the sport of fly fishing. Welcome new members and provide assistance and encouragement.
- Treat other fisherman and the public with respect. 'Share' the stream and assist at boat ramps. We are all representatives of our club.
- Observe the 'House Rules' at the Kariong meeting hall.
- Leave the BBQ areas and boat ramps in a clean and tidy condition.
- Wear Buoyancy Vests and spiked footwear on all rock fishing outings.
- Cooperate with trip convenors with regard to prompt notification of attendance or otherwise and the allocation of boat seating.
- Pay annual membership fees by the September meeting.
- Observe the 'working with children' legislation where required at club activities.
27th July 2017